Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog Chapstick Favors

Yet another fire in Lodi. Once again a dumpster

The glow of a sudden and violent fire has lit the night of San Bernardo . In Spezzaferri away, in front of schools, was burned Thursday in fact a dumpster for recycling. Difficult to think of an accidental incident, especially since burning is was a pile of paper, even if the fire department found no flammable liquids or other triggers, also burned in the fire.

The most plausible hypothesis, then, is that the origin of the fire there is the hand of an arsonist : in this case, it is just the latest episode in a long series of mysterious fires, cars and waste, the city erupted in recent months. "I was out with friends and I came home around midnight and a half - said a girl of 23 years witnessed the fire -. At least one hundred meters before I saw the glow of the fire, then, when I was closer, I saw the box of paper burning. "

The girl, who lives in via Spezzaferri was alone: \u200b\u200bhe parked the car and closed quickly behind the gate of his house, fearing that someone was in the area ready to come out to attack or rob her, then called the "115" to raise the alarm. "They asked me the house number and street if I saw someone in the area - said the girl - but I had not seen anyone, even if the fire was probably ignited by little, as I was the first to call the brigade fire.
The fire was extinguished in one quarter of an hour and did not involve the neighboring bins. The flames broke out in front of a school (the Einaudi) and a local supermarket. Just the same spot where, a few months ago, there was another mysterious fire, even in a dumpster.

Meanwhile, many other episodes have followed in the city, particularly since the start of the year: two in Via Aldo Moro, dell'Albarola in the area, and in a way to Arbas' Olmo, not to mention the stolen car and then set on fire in the underpass via Tiziano Zalli. Last fall, however, in one night an arsonist, for reasons still unknown, had burned ten bins and a car (the latter being Archinti), while there had been just a few days after the burning of street Spezzaferri and especially to the petrol station Agip Via Cavallotti, where he had burned a column of six pumps connected to supply.

Episodes maybe linked, on which the investigations of the police has not yet led to any concrete result.

David Cagnola

from The Citizen of 19 February 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment